Monday, April 16, 2012

Ch Ch Ch Changes

The Meisters are going strong!  Pictures galore, if you haven't checked out their gallery... you should! They have pictures at all kinds of cool locations - including this Pinewood Derby Car Race! I hope they brought their Derby Car some good luck.

Stay tuned for upcoming changes to our race! I'm working on revamping the blog, with a full page for Task Explanation and one for Picture Points. We may also have some new racers entering our Amazing Bug Race, as well as some of our stalled racers re-entering the race. Lots of things happening with the Amazing Bug Race.  Thanks to Mrs. Meister and Bug Bug for their additional efforts in point scoring and website updating. This truly is a family affair and I couldn't do it without you.

2 comments:

  1. PIM should have points for Task #3 now, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she has the points (thanks Kendra!) but I still need to update the sidebar to the blog. Thanks for the reminder - I'll do it right now. :)

    ReplyDelete