Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring-ing into action!

With the arrival of better weather, (assuming this is true for the rest of you, because so far Seattle's weather has stayed the same ol' rain, rain and more rain...) it seems like our travelbugs are springing into action! I guess that means I need to be more diligent about checking the comments and updating points. Thanks everyone for your patience and support and I try to keep up with all the movement!

The recent flurry of activity seems to be centered around PIM, Guncle and The Meisters! The Meisters have successfully unseated Bear from the top 3!  Now in 3rd place, they are well on their way to catching Nanu! WOW!
The Meisters had a bunch of pictures added to their page, thanks Ms. Meister for alerting me to them! I think they may have been added after I'd awarded points for those dates - I haven't been going back over previous dates but just updating from where I left off.
ATTN RACERS: Check your point listing and make sure you've been awarded all your earned points! That includes any states your travelbug has visited, tasks accomplished and picture points.
I don't want anyone to lose out on points, so please let me know if anything has been missed along the way.

AND...
Are you ready for this?!?!?  PIM continues to fly up the leaderboard! PIM has moved from 12th place to 6th place, trailing Guncle by only 2 points. Guncle, you better watch out cuz Maverick's gonna get your foot!

Man, this race is heating up!  Happy travels racers!

4 comments:

  1. Meisters also accomplished "R-A-C-E" cache names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I can't seem to find RACE completed in order by the Meisters. Could you tell me what date it was attempted/completed? Here's where we specified the task originally: http://amazingbugrace.blogspot.com/2011/10/task-3.html

      Delete
    3. I don't think they realized that part of the challenge. Maybe we can add a few more details to the description here on the main page to avoid confusion. Or "click link here for details."

      Delete